Let’s hear it for recipes that taste as good as they look! Maple glazed carrots roasted with pure maple syrup and garlic and topped with tangy goat cheese crumbles, crunchy pistachios and juicy pomegranate seeds — is as easy as sin, and gorgeous too! A veggie side dish that will delight everyone this holiday season!
Maple Glazed Carrots with Goat Cheese, Pistachio & Pomegranate
- 2 pounds rainbow or regular carrots peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 ounce goat cheese crumbles
- 2 tablespoons roasted pistachios chopped
- 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- Freshly ground salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 ° F
- Place carrots on a large baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and maple syrup, and top with garlic and thyme. Roast carrots for 35-45 minutes until fork tender.
- Top with goat cheese crumbles, pistachios, and pomegranate. Serve warm.