Beef and Broccoli Ramen Stir Fry is a meal for the whole family that needs no side dishes– with sweet and salty saucy Ramen noodles, tender beef, and plenty of broccoli, you are good to go! Skip the take out, because homemade stir fry is easier than u think.
Well, I’m no stranger to the magic of a stir fry recipe! But this one is my new favorite! Maybe it’s my love of Ramen noodles, maybe it’s the slurp worth sweet soy sauce, but whatever it is I can tell you that this recipe is becoming one of my most requested from my client’s and my own family as well!
Looking for other Asain-inspired recipes?
Beef and Broccoli Ramen Stir Fry
Stir Fry Sauce
- 2 cloves garlic grated
- 1 tsp fresh ginger grated
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 8 oz ramen noodles
- 1½ lb broccoli florets
- 2 lbs thin sliced flank steak or top sirloin
- 2 tbsp Sesame seeds, garnish optional
- 2 tbsp sliced scallions, garnish optional
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil or other neutrul, high heat oil
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Add ramen noodles and cook 3 minutes, breaking them up with a spatula. Drain and rinse with cold water and set aside.
- In a large measuring cup or bowl, combine all sauce ingredients (add cornstarch last) and stir to dissolve the sugar. Set aside.
- Remove beef from package, slice thinly against the grain and pat dry with paper towel. Set aside.
- Place a large heavy skillet over medium heat. Once skillet is hot, add 1 Tbsp oil, broccoli and 2 Tbsp water. Cover with lid and sauté for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally until crisp tender. Transfer broccoli to a separate dish.
- Increase to medium high heat and add 1 Tbsp oil. Add beef in a single layer and sauté 2 minutes per side or just until cooked through. Sear in batches to prevent overcrowding pan, it's likely you will need to sear in two batches. Set beef aside, like the broccoli.
- Re-stir the sauce if it has separated and add to the pan and simmer 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally. It will thicken. Return broccoli, seared beef, and add cooked noodles to the pan.
- Toss to combine and coat the noodles in sauce. Add 1 to 2 Tbsp water to the sauce to thin if desired. Serve garnished with sesame seeds and chives.
2 thoughts on “Beef and Broccoli Ramen Stir Fry”
Unbelievably delicious and so easy! Easy to prep ahead of time. My teenage boys and husband all loved it. Thanks Brenda!
Thank you so much! I’m so glad the family enjoyed as well!