This Jarlsberg cheese dip is such a crowd pleaser. It’s super simple to make, and packs a big flavor! You can make it ahead of time and serve with crackers, pretzels, or chips.Jump to Recipe
Thanksgiving is around the corner and ’tis the season for dips, appetizers, and let’s be honest-cheese.. Lots and lots of cheese!
Jarlsberg cheese is a mild cheese, reminiscent of Swiss, Jarlsberg has large irregular holes and a distinct nutty flavor. Its semi-firm yellow interior has a texture that is buttery rich with a mild and slightly sweet flavor. It’s an all-purpose cow’s milk cheese that’s ideal for snacking, sandwiches, entertaining, and cooking.
What’s in Jarlsberg Cheese Dip?
We have a very simple ingredient list here:
- Jarlsberg Cheese
- Red Onion
- Lemon Juice
- Fresh Parsley and Chives
- Salt and Pepper (I used white pepper)
- Worcestershire Sauce
How to Make Jarlsberg Cheese Dip?
This cheese dip couldn’t be more simple! Just combine ingredients, mix well, and let refrigerate at least two hours before serving.
What to Serve with Jarlsberg Cheese Dip?
How Long Will Jarlsberg Cheese Dip Last?
You can store Jarlsberg Dip in an airtight container for 7-10 days.
JARLSBERG CHEESE DIP
- 2 ½ cups freshly grated Jarlsberg cheese
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon
- pinch of kosher salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives for topping
- Combine all the ingredients (except the chives) together and mix until combined. Cover and refrigerate least 2 hours or overnight.
- When serving, garnish with fresh chives.
- Serve as a spread or dip with crackers, pretzels, bread, or chips.